The Fall Quarter is over, winter is almost here. And I totally neglected my blog and my 100 Day Challenge. Fail.
All in all, it was a successful ten weeks academically:
- I met with dissertation committee members four times.
- My theoretical arguments are ALMOST there (according to my chair).
- I got permission to start preliminary data collection.
- I got about 80% of my data.
Personally, it was also a great quarter:
- I continued to prioritize my health.
- My husband and I finally got to go on our honeymoon (476 days after our wedding).
- I took weekends off!
With just a few days left in this year, I feel that I am on my way to a proposal defense!