These milestones come too fast! I am always surprised!
On Day 10, I set myself some SMART goals, This is how I did:
Here are the goals for the next five days:
- I sent an update to my advisor.
- I sent update to Mentor 1 and 2 at the same time.
- I became familiar with Norton Bass Models.
- I began adjusting the VBA code for Norton Bass.
- I did complete another section on lit review: Related concepts
- I wrote 3,127 words! Personal best!
Here are my goals for the next five days:
- Send an update to my advisor.
- Send an update to Mentor 1 & 2
- Finish VBA adjustments for Embedded Norton Bass Models.
- Complete the Operationalization section of the Lit Review.
- Finalize how I will organize the themes of study in Lit Review.
- Write 2,500 words.
Now to celebrate Day 6 of #AcWriMo: