Today, I worked from home after my writing sprint in the morning. This is my work space. I have the Wacomb tablet and the cheat sheet I discussed in the Dyslexic Grad Student’s Toolbox post.
I am not writing much on this blog today. My brain is a little bit fired for the following reasons:
- I woke up at 5 and was at Starbucks when they opened at 5:30 am.
- This is only day 4 of the new routine and I am a bit off and super tired.
- I spent all afternoon reading math models.
- This is more difficult than reading because text-to-speech does not read them properly.
- I had chocolate mousse (yum!) as a writing reward, and I am having a sugar crash.
But, at least I made progress! YAY!
Now to celebrate Day 3 of #AcWriMo: