If you are a brand-new doctoral student, you might be wondering what life will be like. More importantly, you might wonder what you need to do to prepare.
With the new academic year about to start, I decided to start this new series of resources.
These are the posts that I will write over the next few weeks describing some the basic skills one needs as a new doctoral student:
- The Process of Earning a PhD
- What to Expect in a Doctoral Seminar
- Preparing to Lead a Seminar
- Organizing what you Learn
- How to Read an Academic Paper
- Finding a Research Question
Last Updated: January 2016