Hi there! Earning a PhD is hard work. No worries, though. There are a few things here that may be worth your while if you are a PhD student (or know of PhD students that could use some help). Last updated: January, 2017.
- Mentoring Network!
- Join a growing mentorship network – because I cannot handle all requests on my own!
- The 100 Day Challenge – In Progress!
- In which I commit to completing my Dissertation Proposal in 100 days. Join me!
- Dyslexic PhD-ing
- In which I discuss strategies and tips I use as a dyslexic PhD student.
- The Basics
- In which I talk about some of the basics you will need as you start your PhD Program.
- Comprehensive Exams
- In which I list of all my notes to prepare for my comprehensive exams (and yes, I passed). If you are a strategic management scholar-to-be, this is a goldmine.
- Learning Resources
- In which I accumulate all the links to statistics and programming resources.
- Productivity Tactics
- In which I keep a list of all my posts about the many ways I have tried to stay productive.